Top 20 Things to Write in a Wedding Card (Besides Congratulations)
We’ve all been there. You’ve got the perfect wedding card, and after writing “Congratulations!” your mind goes blank. Surely you need to say something more to your sister / housemate / colleague / long lost relative on the biggest day of their life?
Collctiv has helped hundreds of thousands of people organise and contribute to wedding gifts and greeting cards. Here’s a collection of our 20 best.
1. May the best of your todays be the worst of your tomorrows.
2. Cheers to the newlyweds and your happily ever after.
3. May you always be as happy as you are today.
4. Match. Made. In. Heaven.
5. Here’s to a lifetime of love, friendship and adventure.
6. May your forever be long enough together.
7. Married life is the best life.
8. Cheers to the newlyweds and your happily ever after.
9. Forever looks good on you.
10. Together forever is a beautiful place to be.
11. Some things are meant to be. And you two are “some things”.
12. We can’t help falling in love…with you guys!
13. Cheers to your new life as Mr. & Mrs. [insert last name here]!
14. May your love story continue with endless joy, laughter and adventure.
15. So you’re saying Cupid does exist!
16. For every pot, there’s a lid. So glad you found yours.
17. Cheers to your new beginning!
18. Here’s to love, laughter, and your happily ever after.
19. Happy Wife, Happy Life.
20. Happiness is being married to your best friend. May you be besties for life!
Still at a loss for words? Let the Collctiv Concierge know how we can help.
Organisers bring people together
Collctiv has helped over half a million people from over 100 countries come together for the moments and experiences that matter by making it easy to collect and spend group money. Download Collctiv and start collecting money today.