Top 20 Best Farewell Messages For A Colleague Leaving The Company
It can be difficult to say goodbye to someone you work with. What do you write in their farewell card? You may have only met them once or twice and may not know them personally but want to wish them well for the future. We've included the top 20 best ways to say goodbye.
You'll notice that they're short and sweet, sensitive but not over the top.
We've helped hundreds of thousands of people organise and contribute to farewell gifts and cards so here's our collection of the best.
Top 20 Best Farewell Messages
- Wishing you the best in your new job. Congratulations!
- I hope your new position brings you fulfilment and happiness as you did to us.
- You will be missed!
- That smile of yours is contagious. The joy you bring to work every day always cheers me up and I shall miss them all.
- Although we aren't very close, you've been an inspiration to me. Please keep in touch. Farewell.
- Good luck with your newfound role and take care of yourself. Let us know how you're doing.
- It's exciting that you're finally moving up in your career. I still find it difficult to believe you're leaving, but there you are. I wish you the best.
- I'm so thankful for the time we've had together. It has been an honour to work with you. I wish you all the best in your next position!
- Thank you for everything. I will truly miss you. You contributed a lot to our company, and we're going to miss that knowledge!
- Good luck with future endeavours. Keep in touch if you can!
- Great leaders like yourself impact their workplace, and it's obvious that you’ve touched a lot of people. Thank you for your dedication and hard work.
- Thank you for being such an important part of our team these past few years. We couldn't have accomplished what we did without you!
- I'm going to miss seeing you around the office. I wish you all the best with your new company and future endeavours!
- When you love the work you do, it can get you anywhere you want to be. You are a perfect example of this. Best wishes for your new life.
- It is sad to see you leave. The office won’t be the same without you. Wishing you all the best. Farewell!
- You may no longer be my coworker, but you'll continue to be my friend. Good luck with your new job!
- Miss you already! Take care and all the best for the future!
- You will be missed, and I can’t believe you’ve been here X years! Thank you for all your help and hard work
- Stay in touch, and remember us when you are famous!
- It's been amazing working with you over the past few years. On behalf of everyone here, I wish you all the very best.