Give the Gift of Adventure in 2024: Introducing TripGift
We've all been there. Birthdays roll around. Friends get engaged. Your favourite colleague is nearing retirement. These occasions leave you racking your brain to think of a gift that matters, hoping you can conjure up something out of the ordinary. Something a little more… memorable.
Well, what if I told you there's a way for you to gift somebody the thrill of exploration, the joy of new horizons, the sweet escape from the mundane?
Enter TripGift - Collctiv’s latest partner, providing everything needed to book local or international travel online with over 1.5 million travel experiences!
The best news? You can buy their gift card straight from your Collctiv pot today! Let’s find out more.
Who are TripGift?
Launched in 2017, TripGift are in the business of meaningful, memorable and amazing travel experiences for everyone. By streamlining the entire gift card process, from purchase to redemption, your travel dreams can stay front and centre, allowing you to craft your perfect getaway.
Through partnering with some of the world's leading travel brands such as Delta Airlines, American Airlines, United Airlines, British Airways, Emirates, Marriott, Hilton, Enterprise, Hertz (and thousands more!), they’ve created an online booking marketplace platform with a unique, flexible and unrestricted worldwide choice.
TripGift empowers the recipient. Their gift card isn't just a trip, it's a blank canvas to paint their perfect travel masterpiece. Every choice, from airlines to accommodations, is theirs to make.
With over 450 airlines, 800,000 hotels, villas and apartments, 500 car rental brand partner providers, 30,000 airport transfer locations and 20,000 packaged trips - you’re in full control of how you want to create lasting memories!
How does the TripGift gift card work?
TripGift gets the wanderlust bubbling in people in a matter of seconds. Once someone receives their gift card, they simply head to the TripGift website (tripgift.com) to redeem their card and start plotting their getaway instantly online through the following steps:
- Register an account at http://tripgift.com and then click on ‘Book Trip | Redeem’
- Search the TripGift range of products to build your dream travel experience based on your needs.
- Once you’ve selected the options, enter the details of the person/people involved in the booking.
- Proceed to the check-out page and copy and paste your eGift card code into the Redeem eGift card code box and click submit.
- Click ‘Order Now’ to complete your booking, following which you will shortly receive a confirmation via email.
From there, simply add the dates to your calendar, get your out of office message ready and begin your countdown to a magical trip!
How can I buy a TripGift gift card?
We’re so excited to announce that you can now purchase a TripGift gift card straight from your Collctiv pot! You no longer need to wait 2-3 working days for a withdrawal to arrive in your bank account - instead, head to your Collctiv pot today and have a gift card with yourself or your giftee within hours.
To purchase a TripGift gift card, follow the below steps:
- Open the Collctiv mobile app on Android on iPhone
- Log in to your account and view your ‘Pots’
- Choose the pot you want to redeem the gift card from and select ‘Send Money’ from the bottom menu
- Select the option ‘Give e-gift card’ and then choose the TripGift option
- Enter the amount you would like to load onto the gift card
- Decide whether to send it to your own email or the email address of your giftee
At this point, the gift card will be sent directly to you/your giftee by email. No need for any bank withdrawals. No need to head to any other websites.Through our partnership with TripGift, you can now give the gift of travel straight from your Collctiv pot. It’s really that simple!
So ditch the predictable presents and unleash the travel bug with TripGift - the antidote to gift-giving boredom, the cure for wanderlust blues, and the secret weapon to making someone's day (or year) sparkle with adventure. That’s a gift worth unwrapping.