Alzheimer's research UK Christmas raffle participants terms and conditions
We're so excited to be supporting Alzheimer's Research UK this Christmas with our advent prize draw!
To enter the prize draw, simply click on this link. How to enter and the rules of the prize draw are detailed below. If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to reach out to us by email (email@example.com)
- Click on this link or scan the QR code (below) to be taken to the prize draw entry page. The prize draw starts at 00:01 on Tuesday 21 December 2021.
- You must permanently reside in England to be eligible for a prize.
- The cost of the prize draw ticket is £2, but you are of course free to donate a greater amount than that! There is only 1 entry counted per payment, so if you wish to enter more than once you will need to start the process again.
- 100% of every £2 donation you make goes directly to Alzheimer's Research UK (registered charity number 1077089 and SC042474).
- There will be an optional fee of 5% to donate towards Collctiv, which you can choose to toggle off / on on the payment page just above where you enter your card details.
- To complete your entry, you will need to answer a the following question. You can type your answer in the message box on the payment page: When someone has Alzheimer’s, their brain can lose about 140g in weight. That’s about the weight of what citrus fruit? (Update 22 December: The answer is an orange!)
- The prize draw will close at 23:59 on Tuesday 21 December 2021 so be quick!
- Once the prize draw has closed, two entrants will be selected at random to receive one of two prizes. If the individual does not permanently reside in England, we will pick another winner (at random) until such an individual has met the entry criteria. We will contact you via the email address you entered when you made your payment to let you know if you have won, and to arrange getting your prize to you!