Collctiv is building the future of social payments. For busy social people who don't want the hassle of organising a group gift or event and handling cash. Our aim is to be the way that groups collect and spend money in the UK.
Since launching in the UK in 2019, we have processed over £7million in group payments, in 42 currencies across 55 different countries. Over 200,000 users have discovered the simplicity of using our app to make plans, collect money and make purchases/bookings in over 1,100 cities around the world. As of February 2022, Collctiv is being used in 10k companies, 58 UK government agencies, 136 UK councils, 62 NHS trusts, 118 schools and 156 universities.
We are in the scaleup phase of our growth, and are looking to add talented people to our team who want to be part of the future of financial services by joining an innovative, award-winning FinTech company.
As an SEO Lead, you will oversee the research of and strategies to increase the SEO to support the digital marketing team in running effective campaigns, as well as to optimise the company's website, social media pages, and other content efforts.
Type of Person
- Must be happy working in a start-up environment with an ‘all hands on deck’ approach - able to adapt to changing priorities;
- Open and honest communication skills;
- Commitment to simplicity in design, work, and relationships;
- Understanding of the importance of putting our customers at the centre of everything we do and build;
- Experimental and innovative mindset - comfortable with change and happy to challenge the status quo;
- Collaborative working style - desire to be part of a team and an understanding that all team members have something important to bring to the table;
- Bonus points for being an ‘organiser’ personality type i.e. our customer.
- Responsible for devising the SEO strategy for all core products and markets and driving its execution;
- All aspects of organic search, striving to continually develop your own knowledge and help nurture the skill sets of the wider team;
- Lead the SEO development, analysis and performance;
- Work closely with the wider team on SEO best practise and new approaches taking into consideration the latest Google algorithm updates;
- Keyword research and implementation;
- Conduct research and provide recommendations on points for improvement at strategy and campaign level;
- Monitor industry trends and best practise, translating findings into workable solutions;
- Implement on-site and off-site strategies to help support and guide the Content across all of our digital assets;
- Deliver concise and KPI focused SEO reporting;
- Ensure all SEO reports produced are of a high standard, both in terms of written content and presentation;
- Responsible for the delivery of regular status meetings and reports.
- Ensure advice and consultancy is clearly and concisely communicated to all stakeholders;
- Site audits and health checks, on-site optimisation, detailed and in-depth keyword research, and backlink analysis, advising best practice across the team;
- Improving customer journey and visibility of the company’s core product.
Skills - Essential
You will notice this section is deliberately blank. We want awesome people. Full Stop. So have a browse through the desirable skills and if you are anywhere reasonably close to these requirements, apply! There’s nothing worse than a missed opportunity for you and for us, so let’s have the discussion :-)
Skills - Desirable
- Proficient in using industry tools - Including Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Moz;
- Sound knowledge of industry standard SEO tools;
- A solid understanding of HTML, Site Architecture and SEO;
- Experience of devising and implementing innovative SEO strategies whilst adhering to best practice;
- Experience of executing and driving strategies forward by building excellent internal relationships and proactively seeking opportunities to exceed expectations;
- An expert in all aspects of organic search, striving to continually develop your own knowledge and help nurture the skill sets of the wider Search team;
- Google Analytics certified
For the foreseeable future Collctiv will be implementing a mixed work from home / office approach. This role is predominantly based at home, with some time spent in the Manchester office (if this is applicable). Home working is nothing new to us and Collctiv was created with flexible working in mind. We will provide you with any equipment you may need to do your job. We also have an unlimited holiday policy, so you can take the time you need to do your thing outside of work.
Ah, the age old question of salary. Look, we are parents, carers, home owners, car owners, loan owners.....we know there's a number that you have to achieve. But we are also super passionate about our culture and our values and know that these only come to life through the people that live them.
So what we would hate is to put a number on here that stops you from applying. That you perceive to be too high or too low. So you don't apply and we don't speak. You might miss an opportunity that changes your life and we might miss the person that changes our business. So get in touch and let's have a chat!! There's flexibility and common sense to be found we promise!
How to apply
Please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter / email to: email@example.com. We look forward to learning more about you!