Want to Connect with Other Organisers?
Do you love organising group gifts and events, but hate the headaches that come with it? Are you looking for a community of people who understand the joy (and pain!) of organising? If so, then you need to join the Collctiv Community!
The Collctiv Community is a space for organisers to come together to share ideas, get advice, and support each other. Whether you're planning a group holiday, raising money for a charity, or just trying to coordinate a “girls night out”, you'll find helpful tips and resources in the community.
Here are just a few of the benefits of joining the Collctiv Community:
- Connect with other organisers. Get advice and inspiration from people who have been there, done that.
- Share your knowledge. Help other members by sharing your own organising tips and tricks.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest Collctiv features. Be the first to know about updates and improvements to the app.
- Help make Collctiv even better. Share your feedback with the Collctiv team so we can continue to improve the app for everyone.
To be involved in our Community, we ask all of our members to:
- Be respectful, inclusive, and kind to everyone.
- Keep your content friendly, and do not send anything immoral, unethical or illegal.
- If you see any harmful or inappropriate behaviour, report it to the Community moderators.
To join the Collctiv Community, simply join the WhatsApp group by clicking here. Once you're a member, you can start participating in chats, sharing your ideas, and getting help from other organisers.
We hope to see you in the Collctiv Community soon!
Organisers bring people together
Collctiv has helped over half a million people from over 140 countries come together for the moments and experiences that matter by making it easy to collect and spend group money. Download Collctiv and start collecting money today.